Happening!!!

 Hello!

I’ll share with you all what happened to me this week. I have very bad and sad things in this week.

The other day I put red pants and a white shirt in the washing machine together. When I opened the lid of the washing machine, I was surprised!!

My shirt, which had been pure white, had turned pink!

The color of the red pants had transferred.

I was depressed because the white shirt was my favorite. That’s where I learned that dark-colored items should not be washed with other items.

I won’t fail again.

Thank you for reading. See you!

コメント

  1. Oh my goodness. That's too bad. I want to check the clothes before washing them thanks to you.

    返信削除
  2. Oh my god!! I also take care of the laundry.

    返信削除
  3. Oh, it's sad thing. However, the pink color is cute;-))

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Lunch time

Happy Holidays

Symbol of Autumn