Happy Holidays



 Hello! I would like to share with you event that happened to me this week.

Thursday I went shopping with my friends. I was excited to see that many things are now cheaper in the world on Black Friday!!

We were hungry before we went shopping, so we ate big hamburger!

It was very big and the meat was juicy!!
Once our stomachs were full, we looked at the various stores. 

While I was looking at so many things, I wanted Christmas gifts too! It was very nice day.

Thank you for reading. See you next week!

コメント

  1. So big hamburger! It looks like delicious.

    返信削除
  2. This hamburger looks so delicious! I want to eat it.

    返信削除
  3. this looks like a very delicious hamburger !

    返信削除
  4. The black Friday is best day to buy something! I also went shopping on Black Friday.

    返信削除
  5. The BIG hamburger looks great!! I would like to eat it!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Lunch time

Symbol of Autumn