Party



 Hi there!

I just wanted to share what happened to me this week. Here is what happened to me this week!

On Christmas Day, the 25th, I had a Christmas party with my friends. After school, we went to buy cake and meat. 


Then I exchanged gifts with my friends. I was very nervous about whether they would be happy or not before I gave them to them. 

I received a scarf! I was so happy because I wanted it. It was a wonderful day!! How was everyone’s Christmas?


Thanks for reading my blog in 2023! 

See you soon!

コメント

  1. You had a good christmas day! Especially, exchange present gift looks exciting! Also, I ate dinner with my friend in my christmas. Also let's enjoy the few remaining days of 2023!

    返信削除
  2. Exchanging gifts sounds like a lot of fun!! I want to do it next year's Christmas!!

    返信削除
  3. The cake and meat look so delicious! Exchanging gifts looks fun! I was also planning to meet up with friends, but due to scheduling conflicts, I couldn't do it.

    返信削除
  4. You are had a wonderful Christmas! The cake looks so delicious.

    返信削除
  5. Buying cake and meat is very nice! I eat cake too! It is delicious.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Lunch time

Happy Holidays

Symbol of Autumn