[Unit Project 2] Chihiro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SN2RVFElnSpAxbZdStm3m6hsWdugjf7r/view?usp=drivesdk                  

       How to make Pancakes 

Do you know and eat Pancakes? Everyone has probably had one at least once. Pancakes are said to have originated in Ancient Greece. At that time, dough made from a mixture of flour and milk was based on a hot stone. However, Pancakes today is shaped differently in different countries. 

 When I was elementary school, I wanted to cook on my own, so my mother taught me how to make Pancakes. Then, when I was hungry, I started to cook by myself. However, sometimes my mother makes Pancakes for me, but I think they taste a little different than the ones I make!! She makes pancakes that are fluffy and sweet. Why?? I don’t know…

I chose Pancakes because I wanted everyone to know a taste of my mother’s Pancakes.

I am going to show everyone how to make Pancakes which my mother taught me how to make.

 

You will need. 

•20cm diameter frying pan 

•20cm diameter bowl 

•ladle 

•spatula 

•two plates 

•two set of knife and fork 

•whipper

•flour sifter 

•butter knife

Ingredients 

This recipe yields 2 servings. 

•weak flour (130g)

•baking powder (2 teaspoons)

•sugar (2 tablespoons)

•milk (300 ml)

•egg (1)

•butter (as much as you like)

 

Procedures 

1. First, crack the egg into the bowl and mix well.

2. Next, add the sugar and the milk to the part1 bowl and mix with the whipper until there are no clumps.



3. After mixing, sift in the weak flour, baking powder. 


4. Then, mix part3 to the point that there are a few lumps left by using the whipper (if you mix too much, the mixture will not puff up).

5. After that, heat the frying pan.

6. Once the frying pan is warm, reduce the heat to low.

7. Next, using the ladle, scoop part4 of the mixture and pour into the frying pan.


8. Wait 3 minutes and turn over in spatula.


9. Finally, wait about 2 more minutes, and the surface will be light brown, and when it's cooked, serve it on a plate using spatula.

10. Put the cut butter on top of the cooked dough.

Since I, an elementary school student, was able to make it, I am sure everyone else will be able to make it too! Also, by varying the cooking time, you can create patterns and characters on the Pancakes. Furthermore, Pancakes can be eaten as a staple meal as well as a dessert. In addition to putting butter on Pancakes, you can also enjoy them with whipped cream and fruit! But it’s high in calories, so be careful not to overeat!


 


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Lunch time

Happy Holidays

Symbol of Autumn